Terms and Conditions
By visiting and using this site you agree that your access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
Too Sweet To Eat® is not responsible for the content of any website linked to or from this site.
TRADEMARKS AND COPYRIGHT
Unless otherwise indicated, all material contained on this site is protected by copyright and trade mark law and other intellectual property rights which are owned and are controlled by Too Sweet To Eat.® All rights reserved. The words Too Sweet to Eat® and the Too Sweet to Eat® Confectionery Arrangement logo are registered Trade Marks.
All material may be viewed online by you and may be reproduced in hard copy only for your personal reference.
This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, re-sold or otherwise exploited for any purpose without the explicit prior written consent from us.
All orders will not be dispatched to our courier until a full payment is received. Too Sweet To Eat® will not be held responsible for any loss or damage caused by late delivery or early delivery or cancellation of an order. Once you have placed an order you have entered an agreement with Too Sweet To Eat.® Too Sweet To Eat® reserve the right not to provide goods and may cancel orders at our discretion at any time. We will not be held liable for loss or damage arising from exercising these rights. Too Sweet To Eat® take no responsibility for a wrong or incomplete delivery address or if our courier cannot gain access to the delivery address provided. Too Sweet To Eat® are unable to give a guaranteed time of delivery. All times specified are estimates only. We do not accept responsibility for unforeseen circumstances. If an order does not arrive it is the customers responsibility to inform Too Sweet To Eat.® We will make necessary inquires with the courier company and advise you of the result. Too Sweet To Eat® does not accept liability for any damage or loss arising from products stolen or lost after delivery has taken place. You agree that late or early delivery does not constitute a failure of our agreement and does not entitle you to cancel the order. Please ensure that someone will be available to take the article upon delivery. Too Sweet To Eat® will not be held responsible for a product if it has been left at the delivery address.
DAMAGE DURING DELIVERY
If an item is damaged during transit, please contact us as soon as possible.
If this occurs we will require the original product to be returned to us.
CANCELING AN ORDER (NOT INCLUDING PERSONALISED CHOCOLATE BARS OR LARGE CHOCOLATE BOUQUET ORDERS)
If you require your order to be cancelled please let us know immediately. A 50% fee of the total cost of the order will be charged due to the costs incurred in starting to produce the product.
No refunds can be made once your order has been placed with our courier.
All refunds are credited back to the original credit card or PayPal account which were used to place the order minus the 50% fee.
CHANGES TO ORDER
Please contact us to see what stage your order is at.
Please feel free to contact us to discuss any concerns you might have regarding your order.
We endeavour to ensure all items delivered are identical to images shown and described in our on-line catalogue.
However, should a particular colour in either paint for our yard art or paper/box colour for our arrangements be unavailable, we reserve the right to substitute colours.
At all times the utmost care and attention will be given to your order to ensure that it is as similar as possible to the requested item.
CHOCOLATE BOUQUETS/CONFECTIONERY ARRANGEMENTS
Some of the products from Too Sweet To Eat® may contain traces of nuts. We take no responsibility for any allergic reactions that may occur.
SHELF LIFE OF ARRANGEMENTS
It is suggested that all bouquets and arrangements are eaten within a two month time frame so to enjoy maximum freshness of products.
CHOCOLATE BARS & CHOCOLATE BOUQUETS FOR WEDDINGS/SPECIAL EVENTS
Personalised Chocolate Bars
- -Central Coast Delivery Only
- -Minimum order 20 bars
- -Orders must be made at least 8 weeks before the event so that chocolate bars can be ordered from the manufacturer. These are made fresh order.
- -Full payment required upon placing order for the chocolate bars (Please contact us for prices based on number ordered and size of bar)
- -Please contact us within 24 hours of ordering if you need to cancel or change your order. Your order for the chocolate bars will be then placed with the manufacturer after this time and no refunds on the chocolate bars can then be given.
- -If you have designed your own moulded chocolate bar other than the standard bar designs, a one off setup fee of $50 is payable at the time of ordering.
- -Once chocolate wrapper design and colouring has been agreed upon the remaining balance is payable 4 weeks prior to the event for the chocolate wrappers. As chocolate wrappers are personalised no refund will be given on this balance less than 3 weeks prior to the event.
- -Chocolate bars will be delivered within the final week prior to the event to a nominated Central Coast address. Too Sweet to Eat® take no responsibility once chocolates have been delivered.
- -6 to 8 weeks notice for orders of 5 or more
- -No minimum order required
- -50% deposit required upon ordering. Please contact us within 24 hours of ordering if you need to cancel or change your order. This deposit is then not refundable after this date.
- -Balance payable 4 weeks before the event, no refund given on this balance less than 3 weeks prior to the event.
- -Chocolate bouquets will be delivered within the final week prior to the event. Too Sweet to Eat® will not take responsibility once the bouquets have been delivered.